How to order prescription medicines
From 23 June 2023 all prescription medicines will be dispensed by Clive Pharmacy - Hawke's Bay.
Patients, Doctors and other Pharmacies can send scripts to Clive Pharmacy. This can be done:
- In person at Clive Pharmacy
185 Main Road, Clive, Hawke's Bay 4102
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 6.00pm | Saturday 9.00am - 1.00pm
- In person at the Weleda Shop and Visitor Garden
302 Te Mata Road, Havelock North, Hawke's Bay 4294
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 4:30pm
- Via email to email@example.com
You can choose to get your prescription:
- Delivered direct to your door - Charges apply (See below)
- Pick up from the Weleda shop and Visitor Garden - FREE
- Pick up from Clive Pharmacy - FREE
For Customers that want to pick up prescriptions from Weleda shop, prescriptions received by 4:30pm should be ready for pick up by 10am the following day from the Weleda Shop (excluding weekends).
All customers will receive a text/email confirmation once scripts have been completed and are ready to be picked up/despatched.
Delivery and payment information
- Delivery Charges*
- Hawkes Bay Local Courier: $6.00 - Rural Delivery: $13.00
- NZ Standard Courier Fee: $9.00 - Rural Delivery: $16.00
Saturday delivery surcharge: $10.00 (This is only available in Metropolitan city areas around NZ)
* Deliveries to PO Box numbers are sent via NZ Post and are not able to be tracked. Times for delivery can vary widely
- Australia: Starts at $30.00NZD for Std Australia Post and $60.00 for Express Courier
- Shipping to other countries: Starts at $40.00NZD.
Payment can be made by debit or credit card, direct debit or on account. You will be contacted with payment details and delivery charges.