Find a new and exciting job at Weleda NZ
Weleda is an award winning beauty and medicine company. As a company, we have deep gratitude for the people who work for us at every level. We believe our employees are our partners. We understand how we all contribute. We embrace personal responsibility and accountability for our jobs and we work together in that spirit of partnership.
Current vacancies - New Zealand
We are looking for a Sales Force Manager and Sales Rep who will be in charge of 6-7 people in the national part-time field force team. Most of the team are experienced and knowledgeable sales reps so an important aspect of your role will be to support their sales performance in the individual territories. Working closely with the Sales Manager, you will be involved in supporting commercial plans and other strategic level development.
Also, in addition to the team support you’ll be selling Weleda products throughout the small Hawkes Bay sales territory calling on health stores, pharmacies and department stores.
- Permanent part-time position
- Head office based in Havelock North
- Hourly Rate + IRD Mileage
- Own car is required
- 20 hours total per week split evenly between field force management and sales repping.
- Managing the national field force of Sales Reps throughout NZ.
- Working closely with the Sales Manager to support commercial strategies, focuses and targets
- Carry out sales rep duties for Weleda in the Hawkes Bay by calling on existing department stores, health stores and pharmacies. These duties include sell-in marketing promotions; maintaining merchandising support; and product training to designated department stores, pharmacies and health stores.
- You will have strong leadership skills with proven experience coaching, organising and leading a remote team.
- Previous sales repping/FMCG channel experience, ideally in the health and beauty channel.
- Strong IT skills, Previous experience working with a CRM system.
- Full driver license and own vehicle required.
- Able to work in NZ without any visa restrictions.
What we offer:
- Generous staff allowance
- Flexible hours (opportunity to work longer hours one day and shorter the next)
- A fun, supportive sales team
- Access to Southern Cross wellness plan
Would you like to join Weleda? We'd love to hear from you so apply online now with your CV – please ensure it is formatted in a PDF document.
Applications close 5pm on 26th July unless the position is filled prior to this date.