Be part of our natural and organic community, and be first to hear about our new products and much more!
You will receive an activation e-mail shortly.Please confirm your subscription by clicking the activation link.
302 Te Mata Road
4294 Havelock North
The search term must be at least 3 characters long.
No result found.
Your basket is empty! Click on this link to start shopping!
Weleda is an award winning beauty and medicine company. As a company, we have deep gratitude for the people who work for us at every level. We believe our employees are our partners. We understand how we all contribute. We embrace personal responsibility and accountability for our jobs and we work together in that spirit of partnership.
Pharmacy Technician – Pharmacy Retail Coordinator
Weleda Pharmacy Ltd - Havelock North – Hawke’s Bay
Looking for a change?
There is a unique & exciting opportunity for a qualified Pharmacy Technician to join our team on a full-time basis as the Pharmacy Retail Coordinator.
Weleda Pharmacy’s approach is based on an integrated holistic view to health and well-being. This also includes, the use of conventional allopathic medicines.
The Pharmacy stocks a wide range of anthroposophic and homeopathic medicines along with a developing range of nutritional supplements and of course, all of Weleda's natural and organic skin care products.
The Pharmacy doesn’t have a DHB contract. Our specialty is in providing bespoke anthroposophic & homeopathic medicines for customers.
The Pharmacy is Open Monday- Friday 9am-4:30pm
We are looking for a Pharmacy Technician to take on responsibility for day to day coordination and operations of the Pharmacy. On the team we have 2 Part-time Pharmacists and 2 Part time retail assistants. As the person there every day you will have a best view of the flow and priorities so you will facilitate a high level of consistency between the part-time members of the team..
· Permanent Full-Time, 40 hours per week
· Based on the edge of Havelock North, just next to Blackbarn in Hawke’s Bay
· Small Team
· Advise customers and patients about health and medicines
· Coordinate day to day operations of the pharmacy
· Assist the pharmacist with the operation of the dispensary, including dispensing, compounding, administrative duties and managing stock
Ideal skills and qualifications:
· Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Pharmacy Technician
· Accredited NZ Pharmacy Technician qualification
· Interest in Integrative Health & Anthroposophic Medicine
· Experience with RX1 dispensary system is an advantage
· Consistently accurate and a quick learner
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong initiative and be flexible in nature
To be successful in the role you will have solid Pharmacy Technician experience, demonstrate enthusiasm for best practice, willingness to continually learn and have a friendly, flexible, can-do attitude.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Sounds like you and would like to know more?
To apply, please click here.
Applications close, midnight Friday 11th October 2019